Weight Management Programs
Achieving good health is a life-long journey, and it includes being a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese puts you are at a higher risk for developing certain health problems. If you are looking for bariatric surgery or behavioral weight-loss programs, the team at Weight Institute of New Hampshire is here to help.
Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Bariatric Surgery Options at WINH:
If you’re trying to decide if bariatric surgery is the right option for you, we encourage you to attend a free information session or contact a WINH bariatric representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 527-2946 for more information.
The Weight Institute of New Hampshire and LRGHealthcare provide a broad range of programs and services to support you.
- OPTIFAST®— is a medically supervised weight management program that closely monitors and assesses progress towards better health and emotional well-being.
- Medical Nutrition Counseling — Individual counseling with a Registered Dietitian to learn about disease-specific nutrition therapy, weight loss and healthy eating.
- Support Programs — Our optional monthly support groups will allow you to meet with others who are going through the same process. Listen and share challenges and successes.
- Teen Weight Loss Support Group — The teen weight loss support group is specifically designed for teens who need to lose weight, and would like to share tips and challenges in a peer setting.
- Weekly ‘Weight In‘ — Find the support you need with weekly weigh-in and nutrition sessions in our unique weekly ‘Weight In’ program. Offering different nutrition topics each week to optimize your weight loss. To begin this program, participants must meet with a Registered Dietitian for a one-time consultation to design your individualized meal plan.
- A Weigh Out: Ending Mindless Eating — Do you already know what foods to eat, but find that it is still not enough to achieve your weight loss goals? This four week series covers emotional, as well as mindful eating, accepting who you are and stress management.
- Wellness Center Exercise Programs — Medically supervised exercise programs with individualized consultation with a certified fitness trainer.
- Fitness Consultation & Rehab Exercise Programs — Individual fitness consultation with certified, rehabilitation staff to create a specific exercise program to meet your weight loss goals or join a variety of exercise classes including; yoga, stretching and strengthening programs.
- Better Choices, Better Health — Six week, self-management program designed to help manage chronic health conditions.
- Managing Your Weight with Hypnosis — Community sessions offered through the LRGHealthcare network.
Take the first step towards better health today. Contact the Weight Institute of New Hampshire at (603) 527-2946 or WINH@lrgh.org to begin your weight loss journey.