Achieving good health is a life-long journey, and it includes being a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese puts you are at a higher risk for developing certain health problems. If you are looking for bariatric surgery or behavioral weight-loss programs, the team at Weight Institute of New Hampshire is here to help.
Laparoscopic (Minimally Invasive) Bariatric Surgery Options at WINH:
If you’re trying to decide if bariatric surgery is the right option for you, we encourage you to attend a free information session or contact a WINH bariatric representative at email@example.com or (603) 527-2946 for more information.
The Weight Institute of New Hampshire and LRGHealthcare provide a broad range of programs and services to support you.
- OPTIFAST®— is a medically supervised weight management program that closely monitors and assesses progress towards better health and emotional well-being.
- Medical Nutrition Counseling — Individual counseling with a Registered Dietitian to learn about disease-specific nutrition therapy, weight loss and healthy eating.
- Support Programs — Our optional monthly support groups will allow you to meet with others who are going through the same process. Listen and share challenges and successes.
- Weekly ‘Weight In‘ — Find the support you need with weekly weigh-in and nutrition sessions in our unique weekly ‘Weight In’ program. Offering different nutrition topics each week to optimize your weight loss. To begin this program, participants must meet with a Registered Dietitian for a one-time consultation to design your individualized meal plan.
- Wellness Center Exercise Programs — Medically supervised exercise programs with individualized consultation with a certified fitness trainer.
- Pool Exercise Programs — Various classes available including water pilates/yoga, strengthening and conditioning and aerobics.
- Better Choices, Better Health — Six week, self-management program designed to help manage chronic health conditions.
Take the first step towards better health today.
Contact the Weight Institute of New Hampshire at (603) 527-2946 or WINH@lrgh.org to begin your weight loss journey.